Sunday, August 19, 2012

Books on CD

Why have I not used these with Eli before?!!!  They are fabulous!  I'm a visual learner, so I don't really do audio books.  So, it didn't occur to me that these might be fun for Eli to listen to, especially in the car.  We finished the Magician's Nephew (read by Kenneth Branaugh, who I love!) as well as the first Series of Unfortunate Events (read by Tim Curry, who is also great).  We are in the middle of The Willoughbys now and we have the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe waiting in the wings.  Thank goodness for the library because audio books are not cheap!  I'm excited to see what else I can find.  And there are even more options now with the Oklahoma Virtual Library!  If you haven't checked it out, you should.  You just select your library, enter your card # and password, and then it pulls up eBooks and audio books that you can have for 7 or 14 days.

OK Virtual Library

1 comment:

  1. Hello Amanda Fortney! I am really impressed with your article on this topic. The ideas and perspectives you share are profound and thought-provoking.In particular, Explore more about other topics here

    ReplyDelete