If children are not permitted-not taught-to be adventurers and explorers as children, what will become of the world of adventure, of stories, of literature itself? -Michael Chabon
Friday, February 4, 2011
Wilderness of...theater!
A week or so ago I signed Eli up for this. I think he is going to LOVE it. He's such a ham and he loves to sing and dance. So this will be a kind of wilderness for him-he gets to use his imagination and he will at least be free of parental advisory.
Great thoughts. I had not thought about "the world of children apart from adults" in a while. That is a special world that exists only for a short period of time.
That looks like so much fun!
ReplyDeleteGreat thoughts. I had not thought about "the world of children apart from adults" in a while. That is a special world that exists only for a short period of time.
ReplyDelete